2023 Primary Election Mail-in Ballots and Early Voting Now Available
Vote-by-Mail Ballots for the June 6 Primary Election are now available. Applications must be received by our office by Tuesday, May 30, in order to vote by mail.
In-person early voting on Vote-by-Mail Ballots is currently available at the County Clerk's Office Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, up until Monday, June 5, at 3:00 PM. In addition, we will have extended hours on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 30: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday, June 1: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday, June 3: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
In-person early voting on machines at designated early voting locations will be available on Friday, June 2 through Sunday, June 4.
Vote-by-Mail Ballot Drop Box Locations
Your Vote-by-Mail Ballot may be returned using any of the 30 drop boxes located throughout the county.
View the ballot drop box locations for Morris County voters.
Track Your Vote-by-Mail Ballot
The status of your Vote-by-Mail Ballot may be tracked using the NJ Division of Elections' My Voter Record website.
- First, create an account if you do not already have one.
- Once your Vote-by-Mail Ballot has been voted and submitted, sign in to My Voter Record.
- Navigate to “Mail-in Ballot History”. When your ballot has been received by the Board of Elections, the page will display a “Ballot Received Date”. Once the ballot is accepted, the “Ballot Status” will show as “Accepted”. If your ballot has not been received yet, it will not be listed.
What We Do
- Receive Mail-In Ballot requests and process them
- Send out Mail-In Ballots
- Offer in-person early voting for all elections in the County, along with extended hours on certain days prior to Primary and General Elections
- Design and print Mail-In, Emergency, Provisional, Voting Machine and Sample Ballots
- Distribute petitions for county and local offices, State Committee, November School Board candidates, Independent candidates and County Committee
- Collect petitions for county offices, November School Board candidates, State Committee and Independent candidates
- Tabulate election results on election night
- Certify the election results to the NJ Division of Elections
- Assist in the process of filing Financial Disclosure Statements that are required for certain public employees and officials
- Work closely with the 39 municipalities in Morris County and the Board of Elections to ensure that the entire election process runs smoothly
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Send us an email.