November 2, 2021 General Election Sample Ballots
The official Sample Ballots for the 2021 General Election are now available.
Mine Hill Special School Election Results
View the official results for the Mine Hill Special School Election(PDF, 106KB), held on September 28, 2021.
Early Voting Locations
Beginning Saturday, October 23rd, through Sunday, October 31st, early voting for the 2021 General Election will take place.
More information, including a list of early voting locations, can be found here.
Clerk’s Office Open for In-House Early Vote-by-Mail Voting
View the press release(PDF, 2MB).
Ways to Vote in the 2021 General Election
County Clerk Ann F. Grossi, Esq. is advising voters that this year’s November General Election will NOT be conducted primarily by mail-in ballots like last year. In addition to the two traditional ways of voting, a new early voting option has been implemented this year, pursuant to State law.
Please see this flyer for additional information on the ways to vote in the 2021 General Election. View the flyer in Spanish.(PDF, 514KB)
New Jersey voters will now have 3 options for voting in the 2021 General Election:
- Vote by Mail - By completing a Vote-by-Mail application you may apply to receive your ballot in the mail.
- If you are issued a mail-in ballot you will be unable to vote on a machine, but will be provided a provisional ballot at the polling location.
- If you are currently an “All Future Elections voter” and no longer want to automatically receive ballots by mail, you can “opt-out” by submitting a form. The cutoff to opt-out for the General Election was August 31st.
PLEASE NOTE: 2020 WAS AN ALL VOTE-BY-MAIL ELECTION PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT UNLESS YOU APPLIED TO RECEIVE ALL FUTURE BALLOTS BY PREVIOUSLY COMPLETING A VOTE-BY-MAIL APPLICATION.
2. *NEW* - In-person early voting on machines at designated early voting polling locations, from October 23 through October 31, with weekend and evening hours.
3. On Election Day - In person on voting machines at their assigned election day polling location.
Vote-by-Mail Ballot Drop Box Locations
Track Your Vote-by-Mail Ballot
Election Night Reporting Website
What We Do
- Receive Mail-In Ballot requests and process them
- Send out Mail-In Ballots
- Offer in-person early voting for all elections in the County, along with extended hours on certain days prior to Primary and General Elections
- Design and print Mail-In, Emergency, Provisional, Voting Machine and Sample Ballots
- Distribute petitions for county and local offices, State Committee, November School Board candidates, Independent candidates and County Committee
- Collect petitions for county offices, November School Board candidates, State Committee and Independent candidates
- Tabulate election results on election night
- Certify the election results to the NJ Division of Elections
- Assist in the process of filing Financial Disclosure Statements that are required for certain public employees and officials
- Work closely with the 39 municipalities in Morris County and the Board of Elections to ensure that the entire election process runs smoothly
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Send us an email.