2023 General Election Mail-in Ballots and Early Voting Now Available
Vote-by-Mail Ballots for the November 7 General Election are now available. Applications must be received by our office by Tuesday, October 31, in order to vote by mail.
In-person early voting on Vote-by-Mail Ballots is currently available at the County Clerk's Office Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, up until Monday, November 6, at 3:00 PM. In addition, we will have extended hours on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 17: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, November 2: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday, November 4: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
In-person early voting on machines at designated early voting locations will be available beginning Saturday, October 28 through Sunday, November 5.
NJSBA Informational Program for School Board Candidates
The New Jersey School Boards Association is hosting in-person regional Candidates Briefings to address the structure and responsibilities of local school boards in New Jersey. Participants will receive pertinent information on topics including:
- An overview on the role of the board member;
- Legal requirements, including criminal background checks and financial disclosures;
- The board as a policy making body;
- Mandated Training requirements;
- Ethical considerations to avoid conflicts of interest;
- Resources available to board members.
This program is available at no cost to the candidates or their districts. All programs will feature the same content. Candidates are encouraged to attend at a location most convenient for them.
Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2023
Mount Olive High School
18 Corey Rd, Flanders, NJ 07836
Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2023
Elmwood Park Memorial High School
375 River Dr, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
Register for the northern date of your choosing here.
Monday, Oct. 2, 2023
Somerset County Vocational & Technical High School
14 Vogt Dr, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2023
Mercer County Technical Schools Sypek Center
129 Bull Run Rd, Pennington, NJ 08534
Register for the central date of your choosing here.
Vote-by-Mail Ballot Drop Box Locations
Your Vote-by-Mail Ballot may be returned using any of the 30 drop boxes located throughout the county.
View the ballot drop box locations for Morris County voters.
Track Your Vote-by-Mail Ballot
The status of your Vote-by-Mail Ballot may be tracked using the NJ Division of Elections' My Voter Record website.
- First, create an account if you do not already have one.
- Once your Vote-by-Mail Ballot has been voted and submitted, sign in to My Voter Record.
- Navigate to “Mail-in Ballot History”. When your ballot has been received by the Board of Elections, the page will display a “Ballot Received Date”. Once the ballot is accepted, the “Ballot Status” will show as “Accepted”. If your ballot has not been received yet, it will not be listed.
What We Do
- Receive Mail-In Ballot requests and process them
- Send out Mail-In Ballots
- Offer in-person early voting for all elections in the County, along with extended hours on certain days prior to Primary and General Elections
- Design and print Mail-In, Emergency, Provisional, Voting Machine and Sample Ballots
- Distribute petitions for county and local offices, State Committee, November School Board candidates, Independent candidates and County Committee
- Collect petitions for county offices, November School Board candidates, State Committee and Independent candidates
- Tabulate election results on election night
- Certify the election results to the NJ Division of Elections
- Assist in the process of filing Financial Disclosure Statements that are required for certain public employees and officials
- Work closely with the 39 municipalities in Morris County and the Board of Elections to ensure that the entire election process runs smoothly
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Send us an email.