EXTENDED VOTING HOURS
Applications will be accepted by mail up until May28th.The
office is also open for In-Person voting Monday through Friday
from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.Extended hours for voting in the Primary
Election will be Friday May 31st 8:30 am to 8:00 pm,Saturday June
1st 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and Monday June 3rd 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
the Mail-in Ballot Application (en Español).
- Fill out the application. Print and sign your name where indicated.
- Mail or Deliver application to your County Clerk.
- Morris County Clerk's Office
P. O. Box 315
Administration & Records Bldg., 1st Floor
Morristown, New Jersey 07963-0315
- You must be a registered voter in order to apply for a ballot.
- Once you apply for Mail-in Ballot, you will not be permitted to vote by machine at your polling place in the
- Your Mail-in Ballot must be received by the County Board of
Elections before close of polls on Election Day.
- You will receive instructions with your ballot.
- Your ballot will be mailed on or after the 40th day prior to
Election Day .
- Do not submit more than one application for the same Election.
- You must apply for a Mail-in Ballot for each Election, unless
you designate otherwise under "VOTER OPTIONS."
|This application must be received by the County Clerk not
later than 7 days prior to the election unless
you apply in person or via an authorized messenger during County Clerk's office hours, but no later than
3 P.M. the day prior to the election.
the Mail-in Ballot Application
Print the Spanish
Mail-in Ballot Application (en Español)