REQUIREMENTS: (for children up to 12 years of age)
1. To obtain a Morris County Child ID Card, you must prove
your citizenship or legal status by presenting:
2. If child has other than natural parents, you must present:
- U.S. Birth Certificate with parents' names listed. It must be
issued from the city or state of birth with and official seal and
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Naturalization Certificate/American Citizen Certificate
- Alien Registration Card
- Adoption decree
- Court Order for Custody
- Court Order for Guardianship
PLUS: A recent mailing (within 6 months) to your home address to
establish your Morris County Residency.
3. Parent or Legal Guardian must be present and provide a valid
New Jersey driver's license, valid U.S. Passport OR TWO OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Social Security Card, Voter's Registration, Work I.D., Naturalization
Certificate, Alien Registration Card.
- Parent or Guardian will sign and take oath for child before a
County Clerk Acceptance Agent
FEE: $15 CASH OR CHECK
Payable to the Morris County Clerk
Cards are issued by the Morris County Clerk for identification purposes
only. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.